2009/12/17

My 23rd Birthday celebration

Every year my birthday celebration must be special
This year still the same
I am feels very glad
Because almost every year birthday
My friends was celebrated my birthday with me
I have very special birthday celebration this year
Penang trip birthday celebration
Even I was sick on 28th and 29th Nov
I am not able to play crazily with you all
But I still enjoy with my birthday
This year birthday is meaningful to me
From 28th till 29th
I am never alone for every moment
28th – First Station is Nyonya house
Second station is Buddhi Heart
Third Station is Golden Sand Resort Beach Carnival
Fourth Station is Ferringhi Garden
Fifth Station is Hard Rock Hotel
And celebrated my birthday at Fang ah yi Apartment
29th - First station is apartment swimming pool and playground
Second station is Toy Museum
I do not have any photos yet
End of my birthday celebration with my beloved jee mui
And I dinner with my good friend
Planned go to watch movie
But I was sick so cancelled
End of my birthday celebration
I want to thank to all my good jee mui and friend
Who accompany me along my 23rd birthday
And who called me, sms me and send me greeting through fb or msn or others
Thank you for you are still remember SmallFen birthday
I will never forget!!!

More photos on My 23rd Birthday Celebration



















3 comments:

  1. Didn't thank me for the special handmade calender for your birthday present pun =( LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! :)

    looks like everyone goes to HardRock nowadays hey? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. chuin: sorry sorry.. too much to thx to mah.. haha.. now thank to chuin hand made calender.. will be use later.. ^^
    penny: thx u thx u.. ^^ haha.. coz it's cool lo.. ^^

    ReplyDelete