2009/12/31

Last day of 2009

Last day of 2009
I m doin ntg at home..
As usual..
fbING msnING
dunno y
today I feel a bit tired
I feel a bit moody
I feel a bit down
Izzit bcoz of 2009 gonna to end soon??
haha.. 2009.. 1 year.. 365 days..
So many thing happened..
Can I recall back all the memories..
Let me have a try..

**Jan 09
After MCAD course continue my last sem..
Change my curly hair style >> straight hair..
Langkawi trip with uum frens..
CNY hang out with many old old good frens ^^

**Feb 09
Busy Assignments.. Tests.. Projects..
March 09
My grandma had pass away
Senior convo

**Apr 09
Busy final projects.. busy all the projects..
Busy prepared last final exam..
Busy exam..
Busy farewell..
Busy take photos..

**May 09
Busy exam..
Busy take photos with uum frens..
Prepared internship..

**June 09
Started internship..
Know many good good colleagues..
Orientation.. Know many trainees..
Car crashing experiences..
Car no battery experience..

**July 09
1st team building aka pk bachelor night..
Snake temple unforgotten memory..
Lost at Sg Dua experience..
Trainees' Farewell..
Car crashing experiences..

**Aug 09
Food poison..
Air Itam Dam hiking..
Frens convo..
Trainees' Farewell..

**Sept 09
Rushed intern projects..
2nd team building aka Cheong bachelor night..
Trainees' Farewell..
Car crashing experiences..

**Oct 09
Rushed intern projects..
Cheong wedding dinner..
Trainees' Farewell..
Low Bday TGIF celebration
Free thank you meal..

**Nov 09
Rushed intern projects..
Ate very delicious tang yuan(i still miss it^^)
Straighten my hair..
Tyre puncture..
Take photos..
My gorgeous 23rd bday celebration..
My farewell..

**Dec 09
Back to uum presentation project..
Submitted project report..
Applied jobs..
Practice interview..(lolz)
Measure floor at home..

From the list above..
I found tat.. i have half year memory at Motorola..
It's a unforgotten memory which is stamp into my heart forever..
Many experiences i gained during the intern period..
Many sweet memories i gained during the intern period..
I will never forget it..
I hope they will never forget me oso.. haha..
A blur girl..
But at last.. they found.. i can be very wild..
haha..
But.. really thx to them..
Everyone of them is helped me much..
Especially few of them..
Treat me extremely GOOD.. that i cant express by words..
And now..
I wan to draw a very beautiful full stop to my 2009..
A very very very very very very very very...........SPECIAL 2009
Though.. 2009 included sad memories..
But it's still unique for me..
Some memory i won experience twice again..
Once in my life..
Bye bye 2009..
It's would be another start for me tml..
Wish my frens and myself will have a good and lucky start of 2010..

No comments:

Post a Comment