2009/12/02

everything return to zero point?

today..
wan story about myself..
wan story about my intern life..
i still remember..
the 1st day i meet them at Motorola..
time fly..
6 months is over..
its too fast.. too fast..
is it everything return to the zero point?
but i noe.. sure some changing there..
i m a shy girl..
i m a blur girl..
i m a careless girl..
i m a innocent girl..
in their eye.. i guess.. hehe..
i admit it..
only can be open and "wild" while i noe someone for long time..
hehe..
i noe.. they was so shocked the farewell nite..
haha.. tat's me..
wat the different in office and lab today?
hmm.. i think no..
haha..
i feel so glad to join this happy family..
i feel so So warmth..
coz.. everyone like me sister and brother..
take care me a lots..
and very friendly and helpful..
accompany me breakfast.. lunch.. tea and dinner..
be my driver.. haha..
accompany me go to play and try new foods..
i never feel alone during my intern..
bcoz of them..
i feel i m so So lucky..
thank you u all..
i will miss u all..
its too hard to have colleagues like u all..
colleagues like frens and family..
its too hard to find..




group photo in office.. hmm.. without choon yi, low and fatt







group photo in lab.. hmm.. where the another 1?? chaoz d..








here.. the cutest arnidcha and the most cool tan.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment