2009/06/13

my driving experience.. =.=

within this week.. many things happen to my car..
all is bcoz of my mistake..
haiz..
car crashed..
then today.. so stupid case..
today go to Queensbay alone..
feel ok oso..
buy the thing i wan..
and then walk to the shop tat i wan to go..
quite freedom de..
many ppl asked me.. go to alone??
but y cant go to alone??
may be i get used to alone d..
for sure.. if got frens acc me..
must be better..
but my frens is not around penang island..
today spend much oso..
but all the thing is need to buy..
after shopping for 4 hours..
wan drive back liao..
who know..
i cant start my car..
=.= wah.. suddenly very worry n scare..
how come 1st time drive out myself to mall..
become like tat.. y so sui??
who know is myself so stupid la..
wait for help about 1.30 hours..
only know wat exact problem to my car..
after check.. only know..
me on the car light..
i guess i m when turning my car steering..
terswitch on the car light..
cause my car no battery..
sigh..
y seems everyday oso got news about my car..??
m i so stupid??
wat a "good" experience of today??
driving car really have to be aware of many things..
hope tat it won happen again..
sigh with my driving experience..

No comments:

Post a Comment