2009/06/26

1 month liao..

so fast so fast..!!
1 month liao..~
feel tat i just start to pick up my job..
but feel tat my performance is so slow..
sad.. sad.. sad....
so cham la.. just 1 page.. 2 weeks oso cant finish..
how?? how?? can become faster??
but really.. tired de leh..
i m not only programmer..
still become "ku li"
a girl crawl on the floor..
try to imagine..how its look like..
terhantuk head.. nearly fall down..
today feel some faint faint when stand up..
really very tired liao..
after those thing.. still cont my coding..
never imagine tat a intern programmer need like tat de..
but wat can i say?? wat can i do??
can i say NO??
i go there everyday..
the operator almost all can remember my face d..
they still ask me.. izzit need to record everyday??
coz always miss out smtg there..
i always have to go back the same line to verify different thing..
how leh?? when i can finish it..??
after i finish it?? wat have to do somemore??
who really will pity me??
who really willing to help me??
yes.. i never ask for help..
y?? i seldom get some help from ppl..
unless.. i really cant do..
keep complaining.. actually i just wan to vent out..
coz like tis i feel better..!!
haiz.. i wan transformers!!
today.. tat XXX said me outdated =(
who wan watch transformers with me??
i wan to find who acc me go to watch??
haiz..
to be cont la..

2 comments:

  1. Hey hey...
    I back penang next week...
    we go to watch together ok ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u back on sat then ok la.. coz now i start intern d..

    ReplyDelete