2009/06/12

2 week d..

time fly..
so fast intern 2 weeks d..
but haven start my real work yet..
hmm..
met so many big jie jie and big ko ko here..
tis 2 week happen many matter..
but dun wan to shout at here..
haha..
i just know..
seems my face is showing my heart..
y they can so fast can know i m wat type of ppl??
izzit i m the ppl tat cant hide my emotion??
EQ so low de ppl??
haiz.. but i feel i have to improve tat..
also my communication skill..

feel tat i m not good in tat..
since i m the one not good in express myself..
but all the big jie jie and big ko ko still caring of us..
so happy to meet them..
i m so expected got so many big ko ko like them..
if my bro still here.. then very nice..
haiz.. i m thinking for the sad thing again..
today was my bro birthday..
hmm.. bro i d continue ur dream..
work in motorola.. as a trainee now..
will work on programming..
do u can see tat wat i achieve??
wish tat u will know..
return to my topic..
hopefully i can remember all the big jie jie n big ko ko name..
hehe..
1st.. must list my supervisor name 1st..haha..
peng kuan, see mun, choon yi, ian wei, SJ, goo, "ricky" & "martin"
and 1 more hugo.. but i guess he same year with me..
that we always eat lunch together..
and another team big ko ko..
same room de tan, and gary..
and cheong.. today 1st day talk with him.. hehe..
hopefully i m not miss any big ko ko name.. coz its too much..
if yes.. forgive me.. hehe..
tml they go to kayak.. i wish to go de..
but.. i dunno swimming somemore no pair..
so now headache tml wan to go where d..
thank you my big jie jie n big ko ko..
thank for the caring me..
haha.. coz i m the one tat always blur, n stupid..
till here..
to be continue..next week..

No comments:

Post a Comment