2009/06/19

3rd week liao..

3th week liao..
but i still not get used to working environment..
i still cant pick up my workingn my skill..
haiz.. dunno how..
feel tat programming skill not good..
n lots to learn yet..
be4 i feel my networking skill bad..
now feel tat programming skill oso bad..
wat to do?? izzit i m dun hv talent in IT??
be4 de result all is use my time
n my work hard to gain..
wat should i do..
feel so sad i cant submit project on time..
haiz..
now feel my working ability is very low..
how to improve tat??
i ade try my best.. since i enter uni..
i doin everything i oso try my best to do it..
but now.. i really very tired..
tired till my brain very traffic jam..
go to work n back from work
i oso have to worry my driving skill..
go to working.. i have to worry my programming skill..
n my communication skill..
yesterday just nearly faint..
feel wan vomit n very faint when face to coding..
but luckily got colleague here..
they talk a lots of joke..
make me feel better..
but now get closer with my colleague d..
at least now dinner oso won alone d..
got ppl accompany me..
feel so nice.. haha..
hope tat next week my performance will better d..
god bless me..
good luck to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment