2010/01/24

First week of my First job

First week of my first job
The feeling is very different
Compare with the first day of my intern
I know i shouldn't look backward
I should look forward..
But i cant control myself
Bcoz i have many lovely and sweet memories
I still remember
The 1st day at moto
The 1st day at intel
Ooh.. really different..
I dunno how to describe..
Just different..
Hehe..
My 1st week of my job..
I admit that i keep missing my ex-colleague
Always missing the breakfast,lunch,tea break n dinner time..
The most sweetest time during office hour..~^^
And now..
I have no breakfast..
I have no tea break..
Lunch oso separately..
Dinner gotta alone again..~
I still remember the time i dinner alone at moto canteen..
Funny..
But luckily..
I found my buddy.. my dinner buddy..
And now.. i hope to join the same buddies for my meals..
Bcoz i love to see them..
I love eat with them..~
Bcoz i feel happy with them..~
Is the feel i like..
Like a family..
I like tis..
Now..
Almost..
Approaching the 2nd week of my 1st job..~
Wish.. Everything will be OK..~
Last time when intern..
Always waiting for monday..
Monday never blue for me..~
But now i understand..
Y.. monday blue..~
Monday blue.. Also grey..~

2 comments: