2009/07/19

1 month 3 weeks..

tis week..
quite special week for me..
1st week tat supervisor not here..
also is the week tat i go out a lots..
many 1st try..
the week farewell with some trainees..
hmm.. seems ntg talk about my job..
i have feeling tat i never had be4..
thurs and fri nitez oso is farewell..
how i describe my feeling on tat fri nitez..
we go to ate our dinner sunshine there..
seems the time is pass so fast..
so fast 8pm d..
we gonna go to queensbay cinema d..
so fast.. we enter to hall 8..
the seat F1-F4 really nobody sit..
dunno y.. i just not really concerntrate to the harry potter..
may be tired d..
so fast so fast.. the movie end d..
i totally blur with the story..
11 smtg d..
the time to leave d..
but i dun have any feel yet..
take some photo.. and dismiss..
after fetch all the frens back..
on the way i go back my home..
the feeling is start..
the feel that i very bu she de..
i bu she de to let u go..
i keep listen to the song "never say never"
really have the strong feeling with it..
feel wanna cry d..
the lyrics chorus is
"don't let me go,
don't let me go,
don't let me go,
don't let me go,
don't let me go,
don't let me go.."
i really have the feel..
wat to do??
tis is our fate..
really hope to c u all again.. ^^
wish u all good luck n everything smooth goin..

No comments:

Post a Comment