2009/07/13

1 month 2 weeks..

2 weeks story here..
get used to my job d..
almost 1 months liao only have orientation here..
know some new frens here..
feel lucky happy n glad to meet them here..
tis 2 weeks seems like so fast..
many things happen..
tat i only realize tat..
i do some mistake in d middle..
even myself oso dunno..
after happen i only realize..
i remember got 1 ppl said me..
"not i cool.. is u too hot"
haha.. such a good phrase..
i will never forgot..
m i too hot?? haha..i dunno..
then got another ppl asked me..
"y u so quite??"
erm.. actually i oso dun wan be quite..
but i really dunno wat to talk.. wat to ask..
nobody ask me question then mah keep quite n listen to ppl lo..
coz i dunno wat to interrupt oso mah..
sometimes i just feel i m too cool or too quite..
i noe i look fierce n unamiable..
so i try to let myself hot hot.. =p
but.. seems i doin in the wrong way..
hmm.. i really dunno..
may be i really too naive..
i dunno wat should do.. wat should not do.. wat its mean..
just a conclusion for myself..
too naive.. too blur.. too hot..
haha..
i dunno myself oso la..
let's it be natural..
dun wan think too much..
tis 2 weeks..
feel get close to my colleagues d..
bcoz of the team building kua..
haha..
n get to know more people..
its such a good thing for me..
working environment n world n ppl..
really different..
tat's wat i can say.. haha..
to be continue..~

No comments:

Post a Comment